Watch this page for the businesses and organizations who have generously donated funds or services so that we can continue to make the Oregon Governor’s Occupational Safety & Health Conference as affordable as possible.
Sponsor Opportunities and Benefits
PLATINUM LEVEL - $5,000 or more
You receive benefits of the GOLD level, plus:
- Additional 20 Exhibit Hall passes to give to clients or staff (30 total)
- Additional complimentary registration to any two days of sessions
- Banner ad in the GOSH Conference mobile app
GOLD LEVEL - $2,500 - $4,999
You receive benefits of the SILVER level, plus:
- Logo on entrance unit to the Exhibit Hall
- 10 Exhibit Hall passes to give to clients or staff
- One complimentary registration to any two days of sessions
SILVER LEVEL - $1,000 - $2,400
You receive benefits of a SUPPORTER, plus sponsor recognition on/in:
- Mention in the Portland Business Journal publication event insert
- GOSH home page logo placement with link to your company’s website
SUPPORTER - $100 - $999
You receive sponsor recognition included on/in:
- Logo/listing in GOSH Conference mobile app
- Logo in final conference program
- Logo on the Sponsor page of the GOSH website with link to your company’s website
For recognition in the final conference program, money needs to be pledged by December 1, 2018 and paid by January 31, 2019. Logo artwork deadline is January 31, 2019.
For questions about sponsorship, please contact Dave McNiel, 360-518-8040, firstname.lastname@example.org
In-kind donations are very much appreciated. Your company will be listed in the final conference program.
Any sponsorship level qualifies for rate discounts for advertising in the Portland Business Journal workplace safety and health supplement.
Other sponsorship opportunities for breaks, lunches on Tuesday and Thursday, or the keynote speaker can be negotiated.